elli suggested i should talk more about my trips to foreign countries. since i don't want to bore you guys i want you to tell me if you want to hear those stories...
basically i would talk about south africa and south america since trips within the u.s. don't seem to be that exciting for atleast half of my readers...
so, you decide - please.
ich würde hauptsächlich über südafrika und südamerika sprechen (nachdem die u.s.a. relativ uninteressant für einen teil meiner "leser" sein wird, werde ich das eher auslassen...)
also bitte, ihr entscheidet.

5 comments:
jaaa, ich bin dafür. Mach das!
Hast du das Foto selber gemacht?
ja, hab ich :)
ja bitte von me auch
Darn you German speaking people, I don't understand you. I would like to hear about South Africa. Also, it would be fun to hear about your 1st year of marriage. (I can't believe it's already almost been 1 year!)
achtung- fertig- los! Loooooos
Post a Comment