it was actually not as bad as i thought it would be. the operation itself just took about 20 minutes. i just had my eyes closed the whole time and thought about something nice. now i'm sitting at home, watching SATC and i just took a pain killer so it should be a nice afternoon :)
es war eigentlich nicht so schlimm, wie ich es erwartet hätte. die operation selbst hat nur etwa 20 minuten gedauert. ich hatte meine augen die gesamte zeit geschlossen (ich wollte das skalpell und den bohrer nicht wirklich sehen) und hab an was schönes gedacht. jetzt sitz ich zu hause, schau SATC und hab grad ein schmerzmittel genommen... sollte also ein angenehmer nachmittag werden :)
Friday, February 13, 2009
it's done - es ist vollbracht
Gepostet von
Perle
unter
3:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I'm so glad it went well! Happy Valentines Day!
Love,
Christi
I'm relieved! I was thinkin' about ya!
Vicodin?
das hab ich jetzt erst auf wikipedia nachschlagen müssen :)
nein, nein, parkemed tut's auch...
Post a Comment