Tuesday, May 22, 2007

america - here we come

matt just booked our flights for december/january for the states. i'm actually pretty excited so i thought i should tell you. so go hide if you want to - we will come and find you anyways :)
cu in a few...
matt hat grad unsere flüge für dezember/jänner für unseren trip in die usa gebucht. ich freu mich total deshalb wollt ich meine freude mit euch teilen. und den letzten satz brauch ich nicht übersetzen, weil ihr euch ja nicht vor uns verstecken müsst wenn wir in den usa sind :)
wer meldet sich freiwillig zum wohnungsitten? ;)

5 comments:

GROVES FAMILY said...

THAT'S THE BEST NEWS I'VE GOTTEN ALL MONTH!! YIPPEEE.

So, we will begin to make plans for your visit to The Cabin on Thorn Tree Hill, The Hangar, La Bonita, a brief stop @ 810 S. Buchanan . . . and many more exciting things to do in NW MO.

Yippeee!

Matt said...

The best news all month? We are honored. I thought we would rank below the moments when you finish counting the money on Saturday nights this month and realize that you can retire at an even earlier age then you were planning.

By the way, we are going to a sneak peek of Pirates 3 tonight in the city. We still can't live without our movies, though it is more expensive without the Hangar.

KA said...

Thats easily the third or fourth best news I've gotten all month.

No offense, I'm pumped, but its been a really good month!

Kaan, Nichole, Ilkan Gabriel, and Atakan Xavier said...

Yeah!! We are waiting for you! When are you coming?? You better come and visit your nephew before all those other boneheads. J/K

GROVES FAMILY said...

boneheads. hmmmm . . . . AND THAT - is the nicest thing I've been called all month.

(yea - bad month)

lol