today it's only wednesday but i'm really tired already. i'm trying not to drink too much coffee ( i don't like addicitons like that) but i had a cup of coffee today already and it's somehow not helping....
maybe you have some tip or secret for me. i want to know how you stay awake when you are tired... thanks for any advice!
right now i feel like that kitty down there except that i would rather lay in a cheesecake factory cheesecake "bed" (chocolate chip cookie dough, yummy!)
heute ist erst mittwoch aber ich bin jetzt schon total müde. normalerweise trinke ich sehr wenig kaffee (weil ich abhänigkeiten dieser art nicht mag) aber ich hatte heute schon eine tasse kaffee aber heute hilfts irgendwie nicht.... vielleicht hast du einen tip oder ein geheimnis, das du mir verraten kannst. ich würd gern wissen, wie du wach bleibst, wenn du ganz ganz müde bist... ich bin für jeden tip dankbar!ich fühl mich irgendwie wie diese süsse katze da, obwohl ich lieber in einem "bett" aus cheesecake factory cheesecake sulen würde :) (chocolate chip cookie dough, lecker!!)

2 comments:
maaaaaa, ist das Foto liab. lol
Ich kann dir leider auch keinen besseren Tipp geben auser Kaffee zu trinken. Sorry
Awww such a cute picture! I wouldn't mind one of those Cheesecake Factory "beds" either.... but I think it would definitely make me much lazier! I'd never leave!! :D I don't have any tips for you on staying awake, sorry. I'm always trying to figure that one out myself!!! :)
Post a Comment