i want to follow matt's call to share my desk at work and the view with all of you. :) it is really not exciting, and my desk is pretty small (that's why it looks so messy but it really isn't). an explanation can be that the server's monitor is on my desk which steals one quater of my desk space...
if you have any questions, don't hesistate to ask.
fare-well, take care.
um matts ruf zu folgen, den arbeitsplatz der familie zu zeigen (oder wer auch immer das liest) hab ich oben ein bild von meinem schreibtisch gemacht. es schaut ziemlich unordentlich aus, was es eigentlich nicht ist. mein schreibtisch ist ziemlich klein und nachdem noch der bildschirm vom server auf meinem tisch ist, wird er nochmal um ein viertel kleiner.
wer noch fragen hat, möge nicht zögern, diese auszusprechen :)
alles gute, bis zum nächsten mal!

3 comments:
share a little with us about the cool neighboorhood your office is in.
Yes. Especially, I want to hear about the really nice ice cream shop nearby that I can't go to as often as I would like to.
Is that orange juice with flavor?
Post a Comment