i'm ready for some vacation.
we are going to malta in the beginning of november (our late late honeymoon) but i need some time off before that i fear.
the thing is that we don't have any money to spend. so please tell me how you guys spend vacation if you don't have any or just a little money to spend.
the best suggestion wins a price...
one, two - go!!
Sunday, October 01, 2006
vacation
Gepostet von
Perle
unter
7:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
i think i solved your problem about 30 minutes ago.
you won the lottery???
You get to come and visit me for your vacation! Yeah!! Plus, citrus fruit season is just starting. We probably won't be able to get you oranges, but will you settle for some mandarins??
Cheap vacations . . . hmm - - I usually just use my credit card and pretend that I am not paying for it at all.
I like Richard's idea.
Here are my plans - The plane ticket is covered by my wonderful parents as a graduation gift. The credit card will then be paying for the rest of the trip. The following summer will be spent paying off the credit card before grad. school.
Or I could stop opening the mail I get from Visa and the problem will all go away right?
Kevin -
That is what I would do. Just claim that you have never met Visa, and drunken parties don't count as true meetings. And if they have a problem ask them if they are calling you a liar in a loud angry voice.
Later just make friends with Mr. Master Card.
Try to steal a wallet! The police will not invest one second in finding a wallet thiev! So next time you see an old, rich looking lady or man on the street....
Post a Comment