since today is the 31st of october i take it it's halloween. halloween is not famous in austria which is sad but i'm gonna try to change that :)
so we decided to make a little halloween party for the family (elli and gerd are coming tonight from carinthia but they are going to poland tomorrow already). we gonna dress up (i hope my siblings will too...) and do the trick or treat-thingy :)
hope it's gonna be fun... will post some pictures if matt doesn't.
tomorrow we have a public holiday and off of work - isn't austria great?
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
halloween
Gepostet von
Perle
unter
9:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I understand the Halloween thing, but PLEASE tell me there's a St. Patty's Day in Austria. Because I'm sure we'll need more excuses to drink beer while I'm there.
sorry bro, people in austria are austrian, not irish so you are out on the st. patty's day. but the good thing is that you don't need an excuse to drink in austria, it is expected.
Post a Comment