Monday, September 25, 2006

still alive

although i really don't have anything to say i wanted to say hi to all my fans :)
everything is the same old... if there are any new things happening, i will let u know - promise.

3 comments:

Brotkasten said...

My job is stupid,
My Day's a Bore,
Inside this Office,
from eight to four,

Nothin ever happens,
my life is pretty bland
Pretending that I'm working,
Pray I don't get canned!

My Cubicle
My Cubicle
It's one of Sixty two
it's my small space in a crowded place
Just a 6 * 6 board room
and i hate it that's the truth!

Sing this to the sound of "You're beautifull"!
Great! Isn't it?

If you are a too big lazydaisy for that: just use the link!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=538904508463219292

GROVES FAMILY said...

No worries. It could be worse . . . you could live in MARYVILLE.

I am lousy at meeting your instructions in the last entry . . . but promise a new post before the weekend!!

your favorite boss,
r-

The Jellison's said...

Just thought I would say hi since I haven't commented yet. I do read you blog to see how you are doing. How is the dr appt's going? I had that done a few years back, it did help, but only for a year or two. I have a pinched nerve. I hope the best for you!! Aunt Trish (or just Trish)