Tuesday, September 19, 2006

massages

today my therapy started and at 7 in the monring (i chose that time not because i don't like to sleep - i just wanted to study before work).
first i got 15 minutes of warm dirt on my back, it was really nice and relaxing. i almost fell asleep again. after that, i got a massage for 15 minutes which was really good and helping although my back still hurts. last i got some electric shocks on my back to stimulate my muscels or whatever it was good for. anywho. i'm gonna do that 9 more times and hope, my back is gonna get better, so i can study and get my degree and after that visit my newest nephew ilkan.
ah and by the way: i didn't study in the morning. i was way too tired. so note: next therapy not at 7 in the morning anymore :)

2 comments:

Matt said...

use your time on the massage table to learn the professional techniques, then you can bring them home and peform them on me.

Kaan, Nichole, Ilkan Gabriel, and Atakan Xavier said...

Sounds good Matt. Where do I sign up Nichole. I think I need a relaxing massage my self. Anyways get your stuff taking care of fast so you can come visit us. Ilkan has been asking for his cool Aunt Kathi and Ucle Matt for a while now. I hope you feel better Kathi. Also I saw this web site, tuerkeidialog.at, and tought you would like it. Take care. Kaan