Monday, August 07, 2006

pictures

as you might have noticed already my lovely husband posted some pictures from our new flat already. it might be that i will post some pics from the chaos before moving sometime - if my lovely (but very masculin, yes dear) husband didn't delete them all already...
if you are annoyed by my posts already, please leave a comment, if not - leave a comment to tell me how great i am ;)

3 comments:

GROVES FAMILY said...

Pictures look great. Did you take them? Actually, I wanna see the messy ones. i don't think you are capable of creating a mess. secretly - you are more of a neat freak than I am! enjoy the red couch!

Anonymous said...

You are that great!
*g*

Anonymous said...

wow, the pictures are very nice. I like the red couch. (ahh ich kann Englisch, ist das cool)You are the best, Kathi and Matt. All the best!