Monday, August 28, 2006

motivation

as everybody might now im about to finish my studies soon and graduate in october - if everything goes the way i want it to.
here is my problem: i'm excited to not be a student anymore but im not motivated to do anything for it anymore at all...
and here is your homework: find me things that can motivate me (pls no comments like: "buy yourself a car" cause i definately can not afford that...)
one, two... GO!!

6 comments:

Matt said...

think of the holidays we can go one once you finish school and make more money, and I finally find fulltime work somewhere and make more money. combine that with five weeks of paid holiday and the world is our playground.

KA said...

I'm stuck in school for 3 more years.

Kaan, Nichole, Ilkan Gabriel, and Atakan Xavier said...

You can't come to Turkey and see your newest nephew until you graduate.

GROVES FAMILY said...

If you finish your thesis, I will send you cheesecake.

KA said...

I want cheesecake!

GROVES FAMILY said...

I'll make this interesting then . . . if kathi finishes her thesis - then kevin also gets cheesecake. The pressure is on now, kathi!